Welcome to the MU Basement, a recreation facility located beneath the MU Commons. We offer bowling, billiards, darts, shuffleboard, video games, and use of the Beaver Den, which has a 58" big screen TV. We are open to both the campus and the outside community! Please see Events to view our daily specials and availability.
Ten lanes are available for open bowling during our regular business hours.
Open bowling is:
- $3.00 per game
- $2.00 per game before 2 pm
- $1.00 shoe rental
PAC Bowling Classes (SPRING Term 2018):
All ten lanes will be unavailable during class times.
- Monday: 1:00 to 1:50 pm
- Monday: 4:00 to 5:50 pm
- Tuesday: 9:00 am to 11:50 am
- Tuesday: 1:00 pm to 4:50 pm
- Wednesday: 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 9:00 am to 11:50 am
The MU Basement has six of the finest tables in Oregon for your use, and some of the only full-size tables in Corvallis. $4 per hour, pro-rated.
Monday/Wednesday/Sunday Special: $3 per hour
PAC Billiards Classes (spring term 2018):
All six billiards tables will be unavailable during class times.
- Monday: 9:00 am to 12:50 pm
- Tuesday: 12:00 pm to 12:50 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 10:50 pm
- Thursday: 12:00 pm to 2:50 pm
The MU Basement's arcade features a selection of games for your entertainment:
- Ms. Pacman (Coin Op)
- Extreme Hunting (Coin Op)
- Tornado Table Foosball (Coin Op)
- Galaxy Collision 4-Way Air Hockey Table (Coin Op)
- Air Hockey (Coin Op)
- Shuffle Board ($2.00 per hour)
- Chess (Free)
Our Beaver Den is a great place for watching sports, playing video games, hosting entertainment events or anything else! Our 58" screen is the biggest TV in the MU! All major OSU sporting events, NBA & NFL games can be shown in the Beaver Den. We have plenty of seating, tables, and an area to serve food. This is the perfect place for meetings, parties or any other get-together you have planned.
The Beaver Den can be reserved by itself or added onto any reservation package.